March 2, 2022
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Weave the powerful ToP Facilitation Methods into an integrated approach to strategic planning for a plan that is realistic, achievable, and easy to monitor.
Using Mural as its visual platform (no prior experience with Mural required), this course is delivered in a highly participatory online format, convening from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM on five consecutive days as follows:
- March 28, 2022 – Design & Preparation
- March 29 – Practical Vision
- March 30 – Underlying contradictions
- March 31 – Strategic Directions
- April 1 – Focused Implementation and course close
Registration closes March 18, 2022 in order that participants can receive materials in time to prepare.
Venue: Zoom and Mural
Zoom for video conferencing. Mural is a robust digital visual collaboration tool. No prior experience (or license) with Mural is required for this course.