Description: Translating the ToP Strategic Planning process to an online format, ToP Strategic Planning – Online Edition preserves the richness of the face to face version and moves it into the virtual world. Highly participatory, the Online Edition breaks down barriers and builds engagement wherever you may be.
Each day is devoted to one of five phases of developing a strategic plan:
- Preparation and Design
- Practical Vision
- Underlying Contradictions
- Strategic Directions
- Focused Implementation
- Identify well-focused actions that lead to big breakthroughs.
- Weave together the basic tools to address complex meeting requirements.
- Lead a structured planning process that results in concrete accomplishments.
- Experience, practice, and learn to facilitate the complete strategic planning process whether face to face or online.
- Experience this robust process in an engaging virtual format that hews true to ToP methods.
- Receive templates for application via PowerPoint 365 or Google slides for facilitating the strategic planning process.
- Aligns members around common goals and long-term strategies.
- Enables a group to commit to a common vision and own the resulting plan.
- Motivates groups and organizations to take focused action.
- Generates high levels of participation and commitment.
- Enables geographically dispersed teams to experience trusted ToP strategic planning processes.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those needing to collaborate with large numbers of stakeholders to develop long-term strategy quickly
- Executives, managers and organizational leaders who depend on others for successful implementation of organization strategies
- Board members, educators and individuals responsible for leading organizations into the future.
- Facilitators and consultants
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
Course Length: 5 consecutive half day segments
Prerequisite: ToP Facilitation Methods
|Organization Type||Course Fee|
|Corporate & Large Non-Profit Organizations||$1150|
|State & Local Government Agencies||$950|