November 16, 2020 - November 20, 2020
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Weave the powerful ToP Facilitation Methods into an integrated approach to strategic planning for a plan that is realistic, achievable and easy to monitor. Due to Covid-19, this course has been adapted to a highly participatory online format, convening from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM on five consecutive days as follows:
- November 16, 2020 – Design & Preparation
- November 17 – Practical Vision
- November 18 – Underlying contradictions
- November 19 – Strategic Directions
- November 20 – Focused Implementation and course close
Registration closes November 5 in order that participants can receive materials in time to prepare.
The meeting is virtual only and joined via computer and headset with microphone.