- March 8, 2021 - March 12, 2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Weave the powerful ToP Facilitation Methods into an integrated approach to strategic planning for a plan that is realistic, achievable and easy to monitor. Due to Covid-19, this course has been adapted to a highly participatory online format, convening from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM on five consecutive days as follows:
- March 8, 2021 – Design & Preparation
- March 9 – Practical Vision
- March 10 – Underlying contradictions
- March 11 – Strategic Directions
- March 12 – Focused Implementation and course close
Registration closes February 26 in order that participants can receive materials in time to prepare.
Requires internet connected computer. Headsets are preferred. Call in number will be available for those without headsets.