Description: Teaches ways to foster group innovation through the use of facilitation tools and approaches that spark creativity. Facilitating group creativity and innovation action has always been a challenge, perhaps never more so than when a group is tasked to “think outside the box” on the spot and come up with new solutions to a problem or situation.
This highly interactive course utilizes creative tools to explore and practice group innovation. Participants learn methods that can be immediately applied to foster creative teamwork.
- Facilitate process to heighten and enhance a group’s creativity.
- Frame and reframe problems and dilemmas.
- Resolve issues and problems creatively.
- Develop innovative strategies.
- Expand toolkit with methods to enhance creativity methods with groups.
- Harnesses the power of creative collaboration to improve organization effectiveness.
- Exercises the creative minds of a group for innovative solutions.
- Helps the group view problems through a new creative lens.
- Builds confidence in applying multiple practical techniques and strategies for facilitating innovation.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who wish to develop the creative capacities of teams and groups
- Organizational change agents
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Group facilitators
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
Course Length: One Day
|Corporate & Large Non-Profit Organization||$600|
|State & Local Government Agency||$500|
To see all ToP public courses and prices available through the Institute for Cultural Affairs in the USA (ICA-USA), click this link: https://www.top-training.net/w/courses/8-facilitation-for-innovation