Description: Teaches a two-phase approach to design, plan, and implement a project with 8 – 30 participants. Project Design integrates the team’s thinking into a consensus project framework. Project Planning develops the plan for a project or prototype that is launched in a coordinated and efficient manner. Students use the project development framework to create a project plan using a relevant or real project. Teaches how to harness participation to produce outstanding results.
The Project Planning Module is devoted to teaching the ToP Project Planning methodology, brainstorming and organizing key actions, creating motivated project teams, designating timelines and developing a calendar of events, coordinating the work of the teams, and marketing the project.
- Fully developed design for a project.
- Valuable planning process that can be applied to many other projects.
- Full buy-in from the planning team about how to approach major projects.
- Generates key actions.
- Creates project teams that are motivated to carry out their roles.
- Develops a project timeline and calendar.
- Coordinates actions of various teams to avoid duplication of effort and rework.
- Markets the project with guiding images to motivate participation.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who need to organize large groups for project implementation
- Business leaders
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Team leaders
- Team members
Course Length: Half-day