Description: Teaches a two-phase approach to design, plan, and implement a project with 8 – 30 participants. Project Design integrates the team’s thinking into a consensus project framework. Project Planning develops the plan for a project or prototype that is launched in a coordinated and efficient manner. Students use the project development framework to create a project plan using a relevant or real project. Teaches how to harness participation to produce outstanding results.
The Project Design Module is devoted to teaching the ToP Project Design methodology, developing project success indicators, clarifying project expectations, creating a vision and success indicators, and developing a realistic scope of work.
- Fully developed design for a project.
- Valuable planning process that can be applied to many other projects.
- Full buy-in from the planning team about how to approach major projects.
- Frames the project expectations and scope in a concise manner.
- Creates a project vision and success indicators while honoring all ideas.
- Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the team to accomplish the project.
- Evaluates the benefits and dangers of project success.
- Develops a realistic scope of work.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who need to align teams to create an inspiring and doable project scope of work
- Business leaders
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Team leaders
- Team members
Course Length: Half-day