September 27, 2023 - September 29, 2023
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Engage a group in meaningful conversation, reach consensus-based decisions and create actionable plans.
Whether you are a new or seasoned leader, in this engaging course you will learn creative, fresh and powerful ways to inspire your staff to effectively meet your organization’s goals.
Generate meaningful, productive dialogue around any topic with this universal framework.
- Conduct purposeful discussions that lead to action or understanding
- Stimulate candid feedback
- Surface new ideas and solutions
Infuse a group with creative energy and bring diverse opinions and perspectives into alignment with this energizing process.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Respectfully integrate diverse ideas into a larger whole
- Generate practical and creative solutions from multiple perspectives
- Minimize conflict and achieve consensus
Quickly plan and prepare a group project for launch, and develop shared commitment to timelines, tasks, and success measures.
- Analyze the current reality and set inspiring goals
- Maximize group ownership and creativity
- Craft a doable plan with clear ownership, timelines and success measures
Immersive demonstrations, hands on practice, peer coaching, and real life application opportunities will ensure you leave with confidence to immediately put your new skills to use.
You’ll receive: step-by-step manual and resource guide + 1 hour of free expert coaching.
Course Applicable To:
Leaders who want higher engagement, motivation and greater results from teams
- Managers and Supervisors
- Executive Directors and Board Members
- Project and Team Leaders
- Educators and Health Practitioners
- Active Citizens and Community Workers
- Facilitators, Trainers and Consultants
- Government Employees and Elected Officials
Continuing Ed Credits
16.5 NCHEC (CHES & MCHES)
14.5 AICP (APA)
14 PDU (CAPM)
8355 Aero Dr, San Diego, CA 92123 Multi-purpose room Parking on site at $5 per day