- Designing Powerful Online Meeting Experiences
April 14, 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you tired of hosting mediocre online meetings? Do you need new ways to move teams forward in this new virtual era?
In this interactive training, you’ll learn how to engage stakeholders online. Engagement provides a key solution to helping teams reach creative solutions to problems.
Good meetings happen because good planning happens. We’ll provide you with simple tools to design meaningful online experiences. In this hands-on session, you’ll design a results-oriented online meeting. You’ll also learn how to best facilitate interactive online experiences.
By the conclusion of this session, participants should:
- Understand the fundamentals of online meeting design and facilitation
- Design the critical elements of an online meeting
- Identify the appropriate technological tools to use in a given meeting
- Use and identify compelling interactive visuals to engage participants
During this fast-paced session, you’ll learn what to do:
- Before the Meeting – Establish the purpose, design the meeting, identify technology
- During the Meeting – Engage participants
- After the Meeting- Implement decisions