Most useful for projects that are:
- DOABLE – Tangible project or event. Possible to do given timeframe and resources.
- DISCRETE – Separate and distinct. Can be considered individually.
- DEFINED – There’s a general understanding of what needs to be done and the desired results.
- DECIDED – There’s already consensus that this project or event should happen.
- Learn an accelerated 8-step, action planning process.
- Receive an action planning tool for a small team to quickly develop a high-level plan.
- Acquire tools to lead a fast and engaging planning session.
- Produces a comprehensive high-level action plan in just two hours.
- Creates a highly motivated team willing to take action.
- Gets a team on board quickly to develop a plan to address an emergency or priority need.
- Motivates your team to embrace the plan.
- Enhances confidence in quickly attaining a successful plan.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who need to work with or lead small groups to create effective organization plans
- Community leaders
- Team leaders
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Facilitators and consultants
Course Length: Half Day
2018 Course Fees:
ICA Course Fee
|Corporate & Large Non-Profit Organizations||$350|
|State & Local Government Agencies||$300|
To see all ToP public courses and prices available through the Institute for Cultural Affairs in the USA (ICA-USA), click on this link: https://www.top-training.net/w/courses/4-accelerated-action-planning