October 18, 2021 - October 22, 2021
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Weave the powerful ToP Facilitation Methods into an integrated approach to strategic planning for a plan that is realistic, achievable and easy to monitor. Due to Covid-19, this course has been adapted to a highly participatory online format, convening from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM on five consecutive days as follows:
- October 18, 2021 – Design & Preparation
- October 19 – Practical Vision
- October 20 – Underlying contradictions
- October 21 – Strategic Directions
- October 22 – Focused Implementation and course close
Registration closes October 9 in order that participants can receive materials in time to prepare.
Venue: Online - URL will be provided for approved registrants
Requires internet connected computer. Headsets are preferred. Call in number will be available for those without headsets.