ToP Facilitation Methods: Leadership Edition
Description: Teaches the three ToP® Facilitation Methodologies that are the basis for all other ToP® courses.
- The ToP Focused Conversation provides a context for meaningful communication. It is used to facilitate group discussions, which allow members to share diverse perspectives in a productive and non-confrontational manner.
- The ToP Consensus Workshop facilitates group consensus-based decisions that respect the diversity of perspectives within the group, inspire individual action, and move the group toward joint resolve and action.
- The ToP Action Planning process is an approach to planning an event or project. This process clarifies and delineates the tasks, and aligns the creativity, capabilities, interests and resources of the group. The group decides necessary actions, roles and responsibilities. The process builds group trust, support, enthusiasm, and consensus.
- Engages and motivates staff and team members.
- Saves time and money with increased productivity.
- Produces confidence in leading staff and project teams.
- Heightens effectiveness in leading team communication and input sessions.
- Gains higher engagement, motivation, and greater results from teams.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Leaders with complex issues to resolve that need diversity of talent
- Leaders needing to align teams toward a shared vision
- Project managers and team leaders
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Facilitators, trainers and consultants
Course Length: Three days
Early Bird Rate available for registrations paid 3 weeks in advance. Discounts are available for groups of 4 our more. Contact Nileen Verbeten for details.
916-705-1203 registrar -at- topspf -dot- org